Friday 22 August 2014

Info Graphic for I AM NIKON Templates | SyahmiHishams I AM NIKON Templates

Aloha guys! (find a new word to say hello)

So,recently, Ive been workin on 'how to make this little famous I AM NIKON template??' on google.. I search for the right font, the right yellowish colour code and the size of the border thingies. So, here it is! I DID IT!! same is the original one. LOLz. Well, im not realy going to tell all of those secret on how to make the template in this blog but, nevermind, sharing is caring... LOL! so here the 'ingredient'.

"the font for I AM is Univers LT STD while for the NIKON word is MyRiad Pro Regular. The size of the border is 4 pixel, and the yellowish colour code is #f6e10d, and my homework execise for Mathematic is page 1,4 and 10". wait, what? sorry... LOLz

there you go a little bit of hint on how to make the template of I AM NIKON in Ps CS6.. Hope you enjoy my little art from the template that I just made.



This is for my sister. I just adjust the font for IKa Pika to Notera.



Theh screen shot of my workspace in Photoshop!!



For my own self!!

No comments:

Post a Comment