Sunday 20 December 2015

more experiences gained and more latest designs


Im back to this partyblog! i mean, its a design blog sorry honey
Since July, Ive never posting some latest art here, because all these time
i spend too much time on Instagram which you can check out my account
for my latest quick posts of arts.

so up there is my latest edits, that i did
on my flawless selfie.
about a hundreds odd pics, theres only one caught my eyes
and i edited it, so there you go.
lately, everytime i edited my pic,
i will brush off my eyes like iwas an anonymous creature
that making amazing arts, like Sia.


so, next up, is my personal typography poster, which is i used my old picture
basically this year (2015) picture, but on January I guess
the reason why i design this typography poster, just because of the Faino font
that i downloaded from +Creative Market 
so, i spend for about like half an hour to finish this
simple design


so, this is my friend. he is forced by me to pose some random men looking
pose. lol
and he did well. thank you friend
i made this not because he ask me todo, but i just in the mood of designing
since im not a freelance that i work for other human yet,
so i spend my creativity on other human faces
thats seems rude sentence


this is my favorite! the truth is, its actually inspired by someones in pinterest
i really love the the Brush font, which is also i got from +Creative Market 
and the shot of mine picture was on January
since im a very talented model,
i would just forget everything what other people say, and pose for fun!

normally i post more on my life blog which is you guys can check out here
and post a lots of other arts and life stuffs

No comments:

Post a Comment